PEFIPRESA’S collaborates in the Architecture of Self-protection in Suburban Stations. PHASE III, seminar with RENFE
On 14th February 2018, RENFE organised a seminar for both internal and external technical staff related to installations, works, and Renfe’s protection team (areas under station management).
This seminar was based on current topics, sharing knowledge, the identification and application of knowledge in self-protection, which facilitate, among others, the implementation of Fire Protection Facilities RD 513/2017 (RIPCI), a new regulation.
Held on-site, attendees were encouraged by the set-up of the seminar to actively participate and exchange their knowledge and experiences. Educational presentations to transmit the fundamental areas of self-protection were delivered by members of “Association of Professional Fire Protection Engineers – APICI”:
Presentation: Practical application of the RD 513/2017
- D. PEDRO MOLINA. Area Manager Organisation and Human Resources RENFE Travelers
- D. AURELIO ROJO. President of APICI
Module I – PCI INSTALLATIONS AND COMMISSIONING
- D. ANDRES PEDREIRA. Secretary General of APICI.
Module II – MAINTENANCE AND PCI INSTALLATION INSPECTIONS
- D. JOAQUÍN LORAO. Technical Director (PEFIPRESA).
Module III – CASE STUDY. GREAT REMODELING STATION
RAILWAY AND SHOPPING CENTER
- D. JAVIER UNANUA (ARUP Engineer).
Module IV – ENGINEERING ANALYSIS. SOLUTIONS TO MAINTAIN SAFETY LEVELS IN AN EVACUATION; BUSINESS CONTINUITY DURING METRO STATION WORKS.
- D. AURELIO ROJO (President of APICI)
Module V – REGULATION (EU) Nº 402/2013 OF THE COMMISSION, APRIL 30, 2013.
- A.-METHODOLOGY RISK ANALYSIS REGULATION (EU) 402/2013 OF THE COMMISSION
- PEDRO SORIA (ITSEMAP MAPFRE).
- B.- IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) Nº 402/2013 OF THE COMMISSION
Lessons learned and a method parallelism to evaluate and assess
risks in the airport sector: INFS-2014/001 / 1.0
- JORGE SERVERT (TTC Consultants).
The seminar was an excellent opportunity to exchange lessons learned, facilitate knowledge and deepen the various implications derived from the New Regulation of Fire Protection Facilities RD 513/2017 (RIPCI).
PEFIPRESA, would like to thank RENFE for the opportunity to present, share and exchange information at this event to increase security for the benefit of all.